By J. Matoušek, M. Hašek (auth.), Josef Matoušek (eds.)
Read or Download Blood Groups of Animals: Proceedings of the 9th European Animal Blood Group Conference (First Conference Arranged by E.S.A.B.R.) held in Prague, August 18–22, 1964 PDF
Similar european books
Whilst does the U.S. aid partition of a warring or failing country? Why has the united states supported partition for a few secessionists, or irredentists, yet no longer for others? Is it a coverage of final hotel or are there convinced variables which are robust determinants of this place correct from the beginning? This e-book seeks to reply to those questions via analyzing US coverage towards secessionist activities in 3 international locations through the first decade following the tip of the chilly battle: Iraq, Ethiopia, and Bosnia-Hercegovina.
Excerpt from How Diplomats Make WarNow that it is crucial to post a moment version of this ebook, and as i've got resigned my seat in Parliament, I desire to take this chance of creating the identify of the writer public. i'm thankful to my good friend, Mr. Albert Jay Nock, for his kindness in modifying the paintings and fathering the booklet upon its first visual appeal.
The 2 most advantageous annual eu meetings within the components of computing device studying anddatamining havebeencollocatedeversincethejointconferenceinFreiburg, Germany,2001. the ecu convention on computing device studying wasestablished two decades in the past, whilst the ? rst ecu operating consultation on studying was once held in Orsay, France, in 1986.
- Renewable Energies and European Landscapes: Lessons from Southern European Cases
- The European Union and the South: Relations With Developing Countries (Routledge University Association for Contemporary European S)
- Computer Performance Engineering: 13th European Workshop, EPEW 2016, Chios, Greece, October 5-7, 2016, Proceedings
- Lobbying the European Union: Institutions, Actors, and Issues
- The Future of Beef Production in the European Community: A Seminar in the EEC Programme of Coordination of Research on Beef Production and Land Use, organised by M. Bonsembiante and P. Susmel. With J.C. Bowman as conference chairman, at Abano Terme, Italy
- On Line Citizenship: Emerging Technologies for European Cities
Extra resources for Blood Groups of Animals: Proceedings of the 9th European Animal Blood Group Conference (First Conference Arranged by E.S.A.B.R.) held in Prague, August 18–22, 1964
109. 110. 111. 112. 113. 114. 115. Ya Y a B'D'E'O'Y' YaD' Y a D'I' Y a D'I'G' Y a Ea' G'Kr2 Y' Y a E'Kr2 Y' Y a Ea' J' Y a Ea' 0' Y a G'Kr2 Y' Y a 0' Y a O'Y' Y a Y' A'O' 116. B'E'Kr2 0' 117. D' 118. D'E'G'Kr2 119. 120. 121. 122. 123. 124. 125. Ea' Ea' G'Kr2 E'Kr2 E'I'Kr2 E'O' E'G'Kr2 0' E'Kr2 0' 126. G'Kr2 127. Kr2 128. I' 129. 0' 130. b 131. B Q I'Kr3 132. B Kr3 41 J. Rapacz et al. Table 2 Most frequent B-groups in the Polish Red Cattle B-alleles b Y2 G 2E 2 ' Kr2 0' 11 Ea' G'Kr2 O.. B'E'O' Y, Y' 01 I' G B 01 B G 01 Yg Y' No.
Adalsteinsson, S. (1962) Hereditas 48. Dola, L. Allele w ukladzie B u bydla rasy nizinnej czarne-bialej z rejonu krakowskiego (in press). Ferguson, L. (1941). J. ImmlUlology 40, 213-242. , Rapacz, J. and Rendel. J. (1960). Roczniki Nauk Rolniczych 76 B-3: 565-568. Jakobiec, J. (1958). Miedzynarodowe Czasopisme Roln'icze 1, 106-116. Neimann-S0rensen, A. (1958). Blood groups of cattle. Copenhagen, p. 177. Neimann-S0rensen, A. and Spryszak, A. (1959). Anim. Prod. 1, 179-188, 1959. Owen, R. , Stormont, C.
1962). It is the purpose of this report to present some additional data on the genetic structure of blood groups in the Polish Red Cattle in the regions of Krakow and Rzeszow. The Polish Red Cattle are included into the brachycerous type and form a variety which presumably since praehistoric times has been spread over a large part of Europe. From olden times Poland has not been rich in cattle. During the past century, however, cattle became of great importance and their population increased considerably.